Without knowing you, let me suggest thirty things you bring to the table of life.
01) A clear notion of who you are.
02) A desire to be heard.
03) A full set of professional goals.
04) A willingness to embrace change.
05) An ability to live fully.
06) An abundant appreciation of life.
07) An understanding of your life purpose.
09) Connectivity with the present.
14) Endless joy regarding the beauty of nature.
17) Fierce courage to live your values.
18) Heartfelt personal goals.
19) Hope for the future.
20) Interpersonal abilities.
22) Mindfulness of the moment.
24) Personal competences.
25) Respect for others.
26) Respect for the past.
28) The capacity to learn.
30) Your sense of humour.
You are truly naturally creative, resourceful, and whole. Thanks for reading this ‘Thirty things‘ post.
Brian Groves DipM MCIM Chartered Marketer, CTI-trained co-active coach and freelance trainer, supplies professional and personal development through coaching, coaching workshops, marketing development training and English language training.
As an adjunct professor at the Catholic University of Milan, Italy, Brian teaches a postgraduate course based on dramatic texts and elements of coaching to examine various work-related performance matters.
Performance skills at work (2015), Personal performance potential at work (2014), Coaching, performing and thinking at work (2013), Reflections on performance at work (2012), Elements of theatre at work (2010) and Training through drama for work (2009).