Each 90-minute workshop in English or Italian is aimed at the development of personal competences and interpersonal abilities. Though these are soft skills, their impact is often noticeable at a business level.
Any organisation, department, team or group of individuals looking to live and work more effectively. These experiential offerings are ideal as standalone sessions, supplementary training to existing learning programmes or team building events. The workshops are created for a minimum of four participants and a maximum of sixteen.
Possible benefits include:
• Barriers to the individual’s and group’s performance identified;
• Increased awareness of the individual’s and group’s potential;
• Enhanced communication.
The following titles are currently available:
– A sense of humour – Abundance – Achieving success
– Action versus Reaction – Appreciating ourselves – Appreciation
– Authenticity – Awareness – Balance
– Being and Doing – Being grateful – Being present
– Believing in ourselves – Clarity – Collaborative working
– Communication– Curiosity and Creativity – Elements of theatre at work
– Empathy – Ethics – Exploring choices
– Finding balance – Give and Have – Integrity
– Leadership – Letting go – Listening to the silence
– Living effectively – Living our vision – Living positively
– Living the potential – Managing fear – Managing stress
– Marketing and Sales– Mindfulness – Motivation
– Optimism – Overcoming obstacles – Performance at work
– Perseverance – Personal leadership – Positioning
– Reaching our goals – Respect – Responsibility
– Sociability – Speaking up – Taking action
– Teamwork – Thinking at work – Time management
– Using soft skills – Working with change – Working with intuition
“Influenced by Brian’s energy and enthusiasm, I and the other participants quickly entered into the spirit of these non-judgemental sessions in order to share input and observations freely. On a personal level, it was interesting to learn how others face issues that before I felt were exclusive to me! Thank you Brian for running these workshops.” Workshop participant, Modena, Italy
“Thanks to Brian I have become more aware of my potential. And, with respect to the past, I face the unexpected and the daily routine more positively without losing heart. I have understood how important it is to not be distracted and to concentrate on the present.” Workshop participant, Modena, Italy
THE NEXT STEP
To discuss your workshop needs, contact me via email (email@example.com) or leave a comment below for a free no-obligation appointment via Skype or Google+ hangout.